Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yep, I am still the king (asshole)

So there I am in the elevator at work on my way down to the lobby when it stops at the second floor. I am sure that I am not the only one in the elevator who wanted to get to the garage, get in their car and head home. But I am sure that I am the only one who said, “What kind of asshole can’t go DOWN one flight of stairs?!” This would be when the door opened and a girl in a wheelchair got in the elevator. Oh fucking shoot me! A couple of people chuckled and I couldn’t make eye contact with anyone. Being the king kind of sucks sometimes.

Don’t get dead

2 comments:

Heff said...

CLASSIC.

kimberkara said...

You might want to start doing some kind of volunteer work - you know, just to balance out that karma a little bit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails