Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The alarm on my phone didn’t go off


I have an iPhone that lays on my nightstand pretty much every night. And yesterday morning and this morning the alarm on it didn’t go off. And do you know why? Nope, not because of some glitch that Apple Inc overlooked. It didn’t go off because I didn’t set the alarm on it. You see right next to where I set my phone at night lives a nice little device called a freaking ALARM CLOCK and it works like a champ. Crazy idea I know but it works for me.

You see, the iPhone is an f’ing phone, not an alarm clock. Sure it has an alarm app on it but my car has seats in it but when company comes over I don’t make them sit in my car. My toilet has water in it but I don’t drink out of it. Maybe people should spend less time being cool and a little more time using the mashed potatoes between their ears.

Are people using their shoes as a meat tenderizer? The shoe can be used to pound a tough piece of steak so why not right? Anyone using the radiator in their car to make coffee?

Is there some sort of brainwashing that goes on with smart phones? Get off of your lazy ass and get the right tools for the job.

Having common sense, there’s no app for that

-- Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This shift is an important part of my heritage, my mother dressed the bride. We attach great importance being a contemporary Western women, informal, comfortable clothes. These qualities is a valuable part of what my mother on the bride with your ex through the design of experiments to realize. Nevertheless, we failed to escape the moral force inside our own day [url=http://www.wdess.com/narrow/beach-destination_v86t0/a-line-wedding-dresses_c5]Beach Wedding Dresses[/url] Luchetti describe our adventure foremothers proposed. Out of the box already evident, an unresolved anxiety of women's bodies and sexual activities through pure wedding gown. When asked whether at all affect the looks and style with their mother's dress, bride always says: "no." The caretaker these women deliberately taken the approach of intervention, their daughter's wedding. Nevertheless, their clothes, their bride-to-be trying their mother with their own feminine image, adapted to local. A bride recalls: "I will be really the only daughter, I do think my mother's expectations acumen." Another representative remarked that the [url=http://www.wdess.com/plus-size-wedding-dresses_c27]Plus Size Wedding Dresses[/url], her deceased mother, "I saw a long white wedding dress, just isn't too ornate. i do believe she was delighted."

Related Posts with Thumbnails