Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dear Sweezey – Where can I find ……

Dear Sweezey,

Where can I find a 18yo, hot asian, GIRL
nympho, millionare

that will support me and my family

must love old fat dudes

- Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Judging by your stellar spelling and grammar skills, that’s an easy one. Get your Hawaiian shirt on because you’re going to Fantasy Island. That’s right Mr. Roarke and Tattoo’s dead asses are waiting for you. While you are there you might as well ask that your wife turn bi and realize how much she loves bring in exotic women to satisfy you, that she drop 175 pounds and get breast augmentation, liposuction, a tummy tuck and have her gag reflex removed. That shit probably isn’t going to happen either. But hey why not, if you’re going to dream, dream big right?

You might have had a chance here in the real world if you left out the will support you and your family business. Who am I kidding, you never had a chance.

But if you do happen to run into her, let me know. I got big dreams too! And I know that my wife would love to be taken care of by a millionaire (or a millionare as you put it).

- Sweezey

As always, feel free to e-mail me for advice or with any questions, comments or concerns at DearSweezey@gmail.com. And as always…

Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Heff said...

The fucker IS asking a lot. The nympho part alone would do me just fine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails