Monday, April 20, 2009

I am a complete shit head

But when my most recent child was born I got a real set of scrubs to wear during the surgery, not the paper ones that they give to most dads and I got to keep them. Since we spent a lot of time in the hospital recently I decided that I would have some fun. My wife’s room wasn’t far from the labor and delivery family waiting room. Every now and then I would stroll by and see if anyone was waiting in there and when there where people waiting I would make my way back to my wife’s room. There I would change into the scrubs (surgical mask and all) and then run by the waiting room screaming into my cell phone “SHE’S CODING!! SHE’S CODING!! I’M ON MY WAY TO THE O.R. NOW” and then dart down a hall way.

There is a special place in hell for people like me.

Don’t get dead

**Disclaimer - this blog is meant for entertainment purposes only and should not be tried by anyone**

That should keep me from getting sued!

5 comments:

Heff said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've got a reserved seat in the pit of fire for that fiasco, lol !

kimberkara said...

You like to have my kind of fun!

Sandy said...

Ha! Like THAT was what was going to push you over the top and straight to the firy pit and not all the other antics I've heard of.

Much love to you! Haha

Anonymous said...

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails