Thursday, October 22, 2009

The best lunch ever!

I had lunch with a co-worker at a local Chinese restaurant which was run by a group of people with a pretty heavy Asian accent. And I have nothing against anyone who was not born in the United States starting a business in the United States as long as everything is legal.


And typically I would not be a fan of Dr. Pepper as a matter of fact I usually refer to it as swill. But I may have found a new fondness for it in certain situations.

So there we are sitting at the table, one guy brings us a couple of glasses of water and some of those fried noodles.

A short while later a waitress brings us a couple of menus and takes our drink order. I tell her that I would like a Diet Coke and she says in her heavy accent “one diet coke”. Then my co-worker says “I’ll have a Dr. Pepper” and the waitress says what sounds to us like “and one donkey pecker”.

Just so you know, fried egg noodles hurt like hell when damn near launched out of your nose.

Don’t get dead

2 comments:

Phats said...

haha next time i am enjoying dr pepper i will remember this, although I prefer mr pibb

Heff said...

NICE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails