Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dear Sweezey - Am I sick?



Dear Sweezey,

I am 25 and have a “thing” for older men….I like them 35 or older….but 45 and older really turn me on. And the ones with grey hair are super attractive to me.
I feel like I’m not normal at all. Men my age hit on me, but I just don’t have the attraction for younger guys. Am I sick?

- Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

What the F is wrong with you, 35 year old and older men??? Ewww, that’s just nasty!! Wait a minute, I’m over 35. Hell no you’re not sick, 35 plus guys rule!!! We… umm, they are the male equivalent of a cougar. We… I mean they are like ...pumas! Yeah, I am coining that name now, male cougars are pumas.... you know what I mean.

You got some real jacked up daddy issues between the ears don’t ya?

Thanks,

Sweezey

As always, feel free to e-mail me for advice, questions or concerns of any kind at DearSweezey@gmail.com.

- Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Heff said...

Don't question good fortune.

Related Posts with Thumbnails