Friday, June 11, 2010

Dear Sweezey - stun guns?

Dear Sweezey,

I'm old and almost crippled so I'm too old to carry a gun any more...are stun guns legal for an old man to carry in his car?...If so where is a good place to buy one?...

- Anonymous

Dear Father Time,

Since I am both a lawyer and a law enforcement officer (chef, banker, Indian chief and candle stick maker too) I will be happy to advise you. Sure, it’s legal for you to carry a stun gun in your car. And the best place to by them is at Stun-Guns-R-Us.

But first you have to tell me, what do you look like and what kind of car do you drive? Because there is no way in five hundred hells that I want to be anywhere near your paranoid, trigger happy ass when you got fifty thousand volts of make me piss my pants and flop around like a fish laying on the bench seat of your Delta 88.

Look Methuselah, do yourself a favor and keep the windows rolled up and doors locked and you will be fine. The last thing you need is to shoot yourself with that gun and turn your life on and off like a light switch. BZZZ, dead! BZZZ, defibrillator! BZZZ, dead. Not like you are going to be able to let go of that trigger once you juice yourself. Do you really want to play Russian Roulette with a 9 volt battery?

Thanks,

Sweezey

As always, feel free to e-mail me for advice, questions or concerns of any kind at DearSweezey@gmail.com.

- Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails