Friday, June 18, 2010

Time for me to save the world

Unless you have been… well there is no way that everyone isn’t aware of the big oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and that there is this whole global economic issue where the unemployment rate up. Well I have a fix for both of those, at the same time actually.

There is a company called Buf-Puf that makes these facial sponges for oily skin. And they come with some sort of cleanser. I think you see where I am going with this. You get the government to put in a huge order for these sponges and we use them to clean up the gulf.

What we would do is have Buf-Puf make tons of these sponges but much bigger than normal. Then string them together and put them out in the gulf. So follow me with this. Buf-Puf has to kick up their operations to meet the demand, turning into a 24/7 operation, therefore creating more jobs. We will also need truck drivers to haul the sponges from the factory to the gulf. I also think we will have sting these sponges together so there are jobs locally at the gulf for the people who are out of work due to the oil spill. Then we hire the fishing boat captains to drive the stings of sponges out into the oil slick to soak up oil and scrub the wildlife coated with oil (remember they have cleanser in them too).

So I have cleaned up the oil spill, saved the wildlife, created jobs and jumpstarted the U.S. economy all at the same time. It should be illegal to be this damn smart.

- Don’t get dead

2 comments:

Heff said...

But won't the Government (and/or B.P.) go even FURTHER in to debt paying the people at Buf-Puf for this huge production ?

The LAST thing I want is for the 3M company to hold a HUGE monopoly over us and end up running the country.....

Booya said...

Ok, so Heff and I make sponges, better than Buf-Puf's sponges and we promise not to hold a monopoly over anyone. And BP's profits are in the billions, I am pretty sure I wont cause them to go into debt. The U.S. government, not in such good shape.

Related Posts with Thumbnails