Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dear Sweezey - Help to get a beautiful girl into rehab


Dear Sweezey,

I am trying to help a beautiful young girl who is addicted to heroin. She has od'd several times and almost died. She wants help. All of the decent rehab facilities charge so much money and her family has no insurance and no resources. I am hoping to touch someone's heart who has been through this themself or with a loved one. She can make it with the right help. If you can help financially or if you know of some type of financial assistance or sponsors for drug rehab, please let me know. Any ideas are appreciated. I am just trying to think outside the box. I've made many phone calls to rehabs and someone suggested this and to call talk shows. I will do it.

- Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

I personally can’t help you out with the cost, but I do have some ideas. From what I understand, heroin is somewhat expensive. So why don’t you get your smackhead friend to take the money she is spending on heroin and pay for the rehab herself? You said she wants help, have her prove it. There is a fine line between help and charity.

And if that doesn’t work, put her horse riding ass out on the streets and make her turn tricks. You said she’s beautiful so she should have plenty of clients. She can raise the rehab money that way. Hell, even ugly hookers get work, I’ve see the show COPS. She will either get in rehab or jumpstart her destiny.

Thanks,

Sweezey

As always, feel free to e-mail me for advice, questions or concerns of any kind at DearSweezey@gmail.com.

- Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails