Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Giving this blog thing a shot

Since I have absolutely no idea of whom, if anyone will be reading this I guess that I will write as if there is a mass of people who actually are reading this.

I have been considering doing one of these blog things for the last couple of days. Today I actually went out to check out a few random blogs and now I am having to rethink this whole thing. I mean not to point fingers or anything but some of these people got problems. I mean I have seen way to much personal information from some of these people and a TREMENDIOUS amount of BS. Seems that a lot of people like to take pictures of themselves at “parties” to show how cool they are or something. If that is something you’re looking for, this blog is going to be a serious disappointment. In short, let me give you a list of things you won’t see if I do actually follow threw with this and continue to post. You will not see pictures of stupid cats or more damn graphics than Kinkos ever thought about printing, you won’t see pictures of me posed with my head tilted to one side like I am too cool for the room or pictures where I am flexing my editing skills, actually you probably won’t see pictures at all. You also won’t see any sort of political humor regardless of the newspaper it came from. I doubt I will be posting recipes or any secret codes or any crap like that. I also won’t be bragging on what new cool toy or gadget I just got and post the picture from the manufactures webpage. For the most part, you will be able to read what ever I am bitching about at the time. That’s pretty much it. No counters of what the hell ever is going on in my life, no icons letting you know what the weather is where I am. No jokes that you probably heard in 8th grade or some cute saying off of a bumper sticker. No angles or cherubs, no Celtic crap, none of those damn things that change your mouse pointer to some cutesy crap. You also won’t see pics of me in some kind of a Billy Badass pose, holding a gun or trying to look tough, I am just not gay like that. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not this angry misunderstood punk type either. Just not into all of the “hey notice me” junk. I also doubt that you will get any really “deep” thoughts from me. I am sure there are other things that you won’t see on this blog but I think you get the point. You might get a lot of BS, but that’s about it. At best, my spelling and use of grammar is atrocious at best. If that bothers you, move along now. If you find this entertaining, that’s great I may continue. If you want pass the URL along if you think someone else will find this entertaining, not like this is Fight Club or something.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails