Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Buck

Another blog that someone responded too was my “More Stupid Sayings” blog. Now typically I don’t respond or post a blog every time I get a comment. I love the comments, please post more, if you aren’t being a buffoon I wont blog about you, promise. But this comment needed a reply.

So here is what “Buck” had to say.

And I quote “well. my life really is on hidden camera. they wont let met quit either. they torture me psychologically constantly. they cough at me, talk to me in my sleep causing horrid dreams - and they won't quit. i'm sure it's very successful but the are very clever - my internet is cansored so i can't find information. this is no joke - you must know who I am. somebody send me some info these sadists are driving me crazy. i need help please”


Hey Buck, why don’t you ask them to teach you spelling and grammar while they are talking to you in your sleep? Leave it on a sticky note on your forehead or something. And you know that key on your key board that says “Shift”? If you hold it down it will make a capital letter. We use capital letters at the beginning of sentences and when using the word “I”. Look I just did it right there when I held down “Shift” and the “l” key. It’s really not that hard. Give it a shot.

What the hell is cansored? You mean censored? I know those vowels can be confusing so I will give you that one. But how in the hell did you spell psychologically correct and fuck up censored?

But sorry Buck, I don’t know who you are. I am pretty sure I don’t know any illiterate, babbling simpletons.

Don’t get dead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails