Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dear Sweezey follow up

So I got a couple of response to some of my blogs which I have been meaning to address. So I will do that now.

The first one is where someone had something to say about my Dear Sweezey – Dating after 40 blog.

She wrote "I will never whore it up. I will be myself to the day maggots feast on my dead body, even if that means sitting at home every Friday night having a date with a scoop of ice cream and whipped topping. And men-here is a note for you: I
don't want to ever catch you bitching "That fucking bitch took half. Why did I ever get married?". "All she wants is my dinero" crap. YOU are the one who wanted a bitch. There are plenty of great women out there. Stop going to that same pub every night. That might help. Losers." – Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for helping me prove my point. I was giving "Dating after 40" advice on getting dates and a man. If she wanted advice on getting hips the size of Buicks I would have steered her in your direction.

And don't try to use my blog as a place for you to give advice to men. First off, men aren't going to listen to you because you are very bitter and don't care about your self image. Secondly men don't care if you want to catch them bitching about anything or not. Don't flatter yourself by thinking that anyone cares.

I am guessing that you consider yourself one of those "great women" that you speak of. So how are guys supposed to meet you while you are trying all of the 31 flavors and watching Wheel of Fortune on Friday nights?

I do find it funny that you call men who go out and have a social life "losers" while you started your comment by saying that you are happy sitting at home every Friday night having a date with a scoop of ice cream. So keep shoveling the Häagen-Dazs down your throat and being mad at the world, it works for you.

- Sweezey

Don't get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails