Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is it okay to tell a woman she's beautiful?

Dear Sweezey,

I'm walking through the store yesterday and I see this woman who is absolutely stunning. She obviously spent a lot of time and effort to look that good. I felt compelled to tell her how nice she looked but didnt wanna come off as a creepy guy.

I had no intention of asking for her phone number or anything like that, I just think that if someone looks nice you should tell them.

So what do you think ladies would do if some guy they have never met comes up and says, "you look really nice today"?

Would they take it as a compliment or mace the punk?

- Mall Guy

Dear Mall Guy,

Let me get this straight, you DON’T want to ask out a woman who you refer to as “stunning”? You are GAY! And creepy. Well, if you’re not gay, you are on the waiting list. If she was ugly would you ask her out? I don’t get it.

Do you honestly think that this woman went out in public looking “stunning” by accident? Hell no, she did it on purpose. You want to know why? To attract men. So by you not asking her out you are doing nature a severe injustice. I would even say that you are insulting her by not asking her out if you do approach her. How rude of you not to ask her out! Would you come up to random black men and tell them that they don’t look like criminals? Would you come up to random middle-easterners and tell them that they don’t look like terrorists? Would you walk up to random white dudes and tell them that they don’t look like NASCAR fans? Why would you walk up to this random lady and insult her? If she took the time to make herself “stunning” grow a set and ask her out.

If I was her and you just walked up and told me that I “look really nice” and left it at that. I would mace you, kick you in the nuts, call the cops and look for your picture on a sex offender website.

You do know that something like that is just screaming I am going to get a picture of you in my mind so that I can think about you when I have some “alone time”. Damn son, quit being pervy and think about what you are doing.

Idiots… I swear.

- Sweezey

Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Jake said...

I agree with the first thing said. But...before you Go up and tell that women how nice she looks look at her hand and check for the ring for all you know her husband might be in the next isle where the chainsaws are...if theres no ring then tell her and then ask if she would be interested in coffee sometime

Related Posts with Thumbnails