Monday, February 09, 2009

Nothing says love like …

… a pre-ban assault rifle!

That’s right, nothing screams loving like Glock.

What am I talking about? On the way to work this morning I see a sign for a gun and knife show on Valentines Day over in Fort Worth. I know that EVERY girl that I ever spent Valentines Day with wanted nothing more than to go to a gun show.

So if you are looking for that special gift idea for your loved one on Valentines why not a banana clip for her AK-47? Or maybe a .50 cal?

The thing that I really wonder the most about was, did the person who scheduled this really think this through? Here you have Bubba with access to weapons galore when he has just had his heart broken by Linda Lou all on the day that the words “If I can’t have her nobody can!” get said more than any other time of year. Smooth move ex-lax! Maybe they just need more training or something.

Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Phats said...

My wife will be seeing a different gun show oh yeah you know it haha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails