Wednesday, February 04, 2009

So is that a couple of pigeons in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

So there is a news story where some jackass from Sydney had a couple of pigeons in his pants on a flight (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090204/ap_on_fe_st/as_odd_australia_pigeon_pants;_ylt=AhNsIhf.qbtjnicNFwyJEcvtiBIF) which was found after some eggs where discovered in a vitamin container in his luggage. So that makes me wonder, what in the hell is this moron doing with pidgins in his pants? Ever see a pigeon? They are winged sewer rats. I saw one eat some barf that a homeless dude left on the sidewalk one day. So what was he doing with them? Actually I guess I should ask why? They are not endangered or worth anything. Damn sure not worth the $70,430 fine that he has now.

But why pigeons? You don’t think he was going to do some creepy sexual thing with them do ya? Do you think he had to turn his phone service off and still felt the need to communicate with others and was going to bring back the carrier pigeon craze?

I think the most ironic part is that he had them on a plane. Like they where never going to experience flight on their own.

Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Mr. Shife said...

I don't think I can top any of your witty observations about the pigeons. It would definitely be interesting to hear the dude's explanation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails