Friday, January 30, 2009

You got to be kidding me

So I was checking out some news today when I came across this article.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090130/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

And we all know about the Dugger’s with 75 children or what ever and then there is that damn Jon and Kate plus 8 and gobs of hillbillies with their own softball teams too. So this begs the question of ladies, what in the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, you need keep shitting out kids like some kind of goddamn magic trick?

I understand that for some it’s a religious thing, but seriously if you got six kids, pack it in. God said it’s ok. And for the love of everything holy, stop fucking. While you might think it’s great, the rest of the country hates you. And no we aren’t jealous, you are a goddamn drain on society. And even if your not, you are annoying as fuck. Because we all know you are going to take your entire gaggle of weirdo kids to the store with you while you are shopping and I know it will be while I am at the damn store too.

If you have four or more children, go get a library card or the internet or cable tv or something. Ladies, your vagina is not a clown car.

Plus, come on how good can the sex be if your crotch looks like the tunnels used by the Viet Kong? Who wants to screw a coffee can? Your birth canal must be like a damn slip and slide. I bet you don’t even have to push while in labor, they just slide out like a water slide. Are you going for distance during the delivery by the time you have kid #7?

That’s got to be a shit load of snotty noses and dirty diapers. I am going to go check on getting a vasectomy now.

Don’t get dead

6 comments:

kimberkara said...

They were probably all conceived during midnight raids. Ask Scooter.

I like the idea of shooting from the slip and slide for distance after the first few.

I promise, two is plenty for me.

none said...

My last did shoot out the dr. barely had time to get his magic latex gloves on.Just what you wanted to hear huh.She was my 4th and Last. I got fixed.You
know what drives me nuts about that John and Kate+ 8 is the fact that those kids are little terrors. I think they would eat those parents alive if the TV crew wern't there. by the way our "herd" or "gaggle" or whatever you might want to call them rarely go to the store with us, so you won't have to worry about this nut of a family bumping into you at the store. JK,well not really but you know.

Booya said...

Kimber - Scooter was knocking up women at midnight raids?

Heidi - See, to me, you did it right. You knew when enough was enough. And what gets me about that show is that they are given everything, hell I could raise a herd of kids if I didn't have to pay for everything. And I do think your right, those kids would eat them alive. I got no problem with four kids, it's the people with the little old lady who lived in the shoe kids. And then they run ape shit all over the store.

cassdawn said...

omg i almost wrote about this. my favorite part of the article i read (associated press article) is "she didn't expect to have them while undergoing fertility treatements" really??

now, booya, while i appreciate what you are saying don't be all chavinistic -just blaming it on the women. i think you're better than that. in most cases (though i don't know about this one) there's a guy involved.

furthermore, there is a system involved. a system where insurance companies cover fertility treatments but not birth control or for that matter (oh, the horror) abortions. and then there is the doctor(s); most people i know their doctors won't place more than four eggs cuz it's mothereffing irresponsible.

although you are wrong about one thing - god didn't say it was okay.

yeah, but i gotta say one more time i know there is sperm for sale but more often than not there's a dude co-conspiring. point in fact, ya'll were the ones who started pushing that god wants you to make babies bullshit to begin with ;)

The Middle Lifer said...

The other side of this argument. Sometimes, just having 2 kids, is the real birth control. Try having sex anymore with one of them 12 and the other 4 months. That is a real sex stopper. You pray for the baby to sleep and the 12 year old to go and spend the night somewhere so you can get your 15 minutes of fame in.

Anonymous said...

buy valium 1000 valium sale - online pharmacy reviews valium

Related Posts with Thumbnails