Saturday, January 03, 2009

Turn the tables on them

For some reason I have noticed that people have been bragging about their road rage lately, which I don’t get. I am not sure but I think in the Dallas area there are road rage police who patrol in unmarked cars. So why would someone brag on acting like an ass?

But here is how to have a little fun and turn the tables on people like that. Go to a toy store and buy a bunch of rubber spiders. Then you have to be able to act a little.

So here you are going down the road and someone pulls up beside you raising hell, what you have to do is to get them to roll down the window. Either by pretending that you can’t hear them or by yelling back at them. So roll your window down and get them to roll their window down then just toss one of those rubber spiders into their car.

Then just watch the hijinks, usually in your rear view mirror. Typically they slam on the brakes and sometimes if you lucky, they will slam into either a guard rail or a median divider.

What are they going to do, call the cops on you? What would they tell them, “You see officer, I was road raging when this guy threw a rubber spider into my car.”? Yeah…

Don’t get dead

3 comments:

cassdawn said...

for years i have advocated a water machine gun with chocolate pudding mixed to a thick consistency to resemble poop. then you don't have to get them to roll down their window :)

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'd rather just shoot them with my Uzi.

kimberkara said...

I believe it was Miss Cassie who chucked quarters at a fellow driver in a fit of road rage.. yes?

Related Posts with Thumbnails