Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just don’t talk to me!!

As I have written about before, sometimes things in the bathroom are funny. Mash here and here and here and here and here and finally here.

But damnit dude, don’t talk to me while I am peeing! I don’t want to talk about plans for the upcoming weekend/holiday, I don’t give a damn what your kids did in soccer OR basketball, I don’t want a recap of a recent meeting, I don’t want to hear about some new restaurant that you took your wife too and I damn sure don’t want to discuss the weather with you. I just want to piss, wash my hands and get out of there. I am not hanging out in the shiter because I think it’s cool, I just want to drop off what ever it is I came in there to drop off and leave. If you ask me what my upcoming plans are while I am holding my junk, you are going to get a very honest answer and you’re probably not going to like it. So if I hear, “hey man, got any plans for the big weekend?” while I am holding my dork, the response you get might be, “I think I am going to try to stick this in my wife”. Just letting you know. There is no need for epic conversations while in the head, that is gay.

And if you see me go into a stall you better damn sure not strike up a little chat because at the very most you will get a grunt or some sort of animal noise out of me and that’s about it.

I now know why monkeys throw shit. It’s to get you to leave them the hell alone while they are taking a dump. Damn, can I get no peace?

Don’t talk to me in the can.

And

Don’t get dead

5 comments:

kimberkara said...

I am lucky at work we hove a single occupancy bathroom, but at home... mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy... and on and on and it doesn't matter what you say!

Booya said...

goooooood girl - thanks! Come back any time.

Kimber - Same thing here as far as at home, just be glad that you are a sitter and not a pointer, my son tried to catch the steam once. I didn't see him come in and all of the sudden there is this little hand and arm coming out between my legs.

The Middle Lifer said...

Now that's funny. Almost as funny as my brother getting the White House to send a congrats card to a recently married gay couple and label it as Mr. & Mrs.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I stuck something in your wife last night. Oddly enough, we were in a bathroom stall.

Booya said...

Middle Lifer - Now that is funny!

Dyck - I know, but it took her over an hour to quit laughing so that she could tell me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails