Monday, December 15, 2008

An Open Letter to Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you for all of the gifts that you have bestowed upon us. Thank you for the little birdies in the sky and the fish in the sea and thank you for all of the other animals that run around on the ground. Thank you for the clouds in the sky and the grass on the ground. Thank you for the refreshing rain and the shining sun. Thank you for the mountains so high and the valleys so deep. Thank you for the trees, the flowers, the bushes and the soil. Thank you for how the leaves change color as the seasons change. And thank you for all of the sites and sounds that you have created.

But bitch if you don’t quit fucking with the weather you are going to make me crazy! My allergies are going nuts. And almost 80 one day and then 30 the next? What is up with that shit? You better quit fucking around.

Again, thanks!

Don’t get dead

12 comments:

Krissyface said...

yeah. that shit is ridonkulous.

I just realized that you are Cassdawn from Scooter and Kim's blogs.

I am really not that smart.

Booya said...

Oh I am sure you're smart, your are incorrect about Cassdawn and I being the same person, but I am sure you are smart.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Cassie is a woman.

Sandy said...

Amen!!!

Krissyface said...

I am not smart at all.
I am mistaken. Clicked the "blogs I follow" on Cassie's profile and thought I clicked "My blog".

DUUUUUHHHHHH

And I'm glad you're a dude.

Because I think I've flirted with you. And wouldn't that be embarrassing?

Booya said...

Krissy, that would be hot! lol

krista zee said...

Weather is killing me, also.

This is the first yr I have experienced allergies, and they are rawking me hard.

Mr. Shife said...

Well Mother Nature is not playing any games with us. It just keeps getting colder. Hopefully your letter will piss her off and she will send all the cold weather your way. Happy Holidays Booya - see ya in '09.

ty bluesmith said...

not that you or anyone else cares it's a cold world i know but i TOTALLY feel you on the allergy thing yo

Booya said...

kay zee - one word perscriptionallergymeds!

Shife - Tell her to "BRING IT" oh and happy holidays and see ya in 09.

ty - see the comment to Kay!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Mother Nature is a filthy whore with AIDS who likes it up the butt.

Phats said...

haha AMEN! We are constant COLD right now but she could stop sending us ICE and SNOW BLAH I hate it.

Hope you and your family have a great holiday. Can't wait to win your bowl pick em contest

Related Posts with Thumbnails