Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dear Sweezey – My Husband

Dear Sweezey,

My Husband is a SLOB! I can't stand it anymore. I am tired of picking up after him like a god damn child. He won't throw anything in the gargabge 2 feet away from him. He leaves his dirty dishes with old food and cups everywhere. He makes a mess and leaves it for me like I am his fricking maid. I am married to him (hhhh) I am not his mother. I go on silent strikes and he doesn't even notice he is blind to the mess! I clean my ass off for nothing. I am sick of it I hate almost everything about him. He won't grow up, and he won't clean up. All he cares about is eating sleeping getting drunk video games and old tv shows. There is more to life to life! I want more!! I am loosing my mind! I had to vent before I snap. I am only one person and I already have 2 children I don't need my grown husband being more needy demanding and lazy than my own kids. I am constantly telling him to clean up after himself because it is disgusting! Like he has no sense of smell and can't tell he is stepping in shit and piss? AAAARGGGG!!!!

- The wife


Dear The Wife,

Honey, is that you? Point taken!

That whole "All he cares about is eating sleeping getting drunk video games and old tv shows." thing was a bit too close for me.

- Sweezey

Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Mr. Shife said...

I think The Wife should invest in some rat poison and a big life insurance policy for the hubby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails