Saturday, December 13, 2008

More pictures of my kids

Ok, I can’t let everyone think that we only get bad pictures of our kids, just when they are with Santa. For some reason they freak out like he is Satan and not Santa. But sometimes we get great shots like the ones we took a couple of weeks ago. Like this one.




Not to worry, this blog isn’t going to turn into one of those looks what my kids did today blogs, but I did have to brag on them and our photography skills too. So here are a few more that didn’t make it onto the Christmas card. Enjoy







Don't get dead

3 comments:

Essentially Me said...

Your kids are so beautiful! Thanks for the advice on my blog :)

Sandy said...

Your kids are so sassy! I love it. Beautiful cards this year!!!

k keith said...

what great pictures - mischevious! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails