Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dear Sweezey - What does one do?

Dear Sweezey,

I cant stand my wife. All she does is think about herself, her well being, or does things to make herself look good and she doesnt care at what cost. She fucks over her friends and family all the time and know one will say anything to her because it seems most people she knows are afraid of her. I want to leave but am also afraid. Mostly because I'm not sure what she would do, too me. She is so two faced and believed. I hate it. Thinking of leaving my wife which is much easier said then done. What does one do?

Scared Spouse



Dear Scared Spouse,

Let me get this straight, you got a woman who cares about herself and what she looks like, not some slob who doesn’t do shit, and you want to leave her? Yeah, you should go right ahead and do that.

Maybe she is just tired of being with some idiot who doesn’t know the difference between “know” and “no” and apparently doesn’t believe in using punctuation either.

Here is a crazy idea, why don’t you start to better yourself and maybe, just maybe she will quit banging the pizza delivery guy. At least he has personality going for him.

Get off the internet, read a book, wash your ass, do something!

- Sweezey

Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Dear Scared Spouse,

I fucked your wife last night, and it was good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails