Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Have a little fun

Remember a while back I wrote about things that I do when I get bored. Well here is something that falls into that category that you can have a little fun with during this busy holiday season.

Sometimes while I am in a stall in a public restroom and someone gets into or is already in the stall next to me I will ask in a serious voice, "Agent 17, do you have the data?" This has gotten responses from, "Hey man, there aint no Agent 17 here" to laughter to silence to a quick flush and someone hauling ass out of the mens room.

Another thing that is fun to do is to use some sort of knock on the stall wall and in the same serious voice say something that sounds like it is out of a spy movie. My favorite one to use is "The CROW flies at MIDNIGHT" really putting emphasis on crow and midnight. I think one guy pinched off what he was doing and just left when I did this once.

Now if you really want to screw with someone take a folder into the restroom with you and have some documents in it, I just type up various text that looks like it had to be decoded to read on various sheets of paper. Then I will knock on the wall, slide the folder under the stall wall and say something like, "Godspeed!" or "the package has been delivered" (maybe into your phone) or "destroy this after reading" or "the nation thanks you" and then just leave the restroom.

This is a great time of year to do stuff like this because so many people are out shopping. This is also fun to do at airports!

Don't get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails