Saturday, December 13, 2008

So much to write about

So much has happened lately but I have just been so busy that I haven’t had time to write about it all.

Let see, one of my sister-in-laws had a baby and even though I have not gotten to actually see him in person yet, I love him anyway.

**************************

Last Saturday night was my office’s holiday party. Not to brag, but I work with some really cool people. We had a blast sitting around and talking with each other. And everyone’s spouses are really cool too. I think I am going to have a party just for the heck of it because we have not laughed like that in a long time. And it was really cool to see everyone when they are away from work.

**************************

As young as they are, my children already hate things. Two things in general, one is toilet paper. My four year old uses just about half a roll every time she wipes. Since she is flushing so much of it she must hate it.

And both of them hate sleep, whether it is theirs or ours. I swear we can not get them to sleep, little vampires they are. And if they do get to sleep they bring their pre-dawn, miniature rendition of “Stomp” into our bedroom long before we are ready for it.

************************

I am in the holiday spirit like a mofo and very jealous the New Orleans got snow but Dallas didn’t.

************************

There are other things but I don’t recall them right now.

************************

Life is good

************************

Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I join. It was and with me. Let's discuss this question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails