Thursday, September 20, 2007

Things that piss me off

This is not one of the myspace surveys, this are actual things that I have been thinking about that piss me off, hence the title. I am sure this will be an ever growing list.

- People who bitch about smoking. Okay so people bitching about smoking don’t really piss me off. I understand that it is unhealthy and that it smells. What pisses me off is this radio show that I was listening to on the way to work this morning. The host of the show was saying how he should be able to punch smokers in the head because they are “endangering” his life. Okay, I would have given him that IF he hadn’t earlier been talking about his new truck and laughing about the poor gas mileage it gets. I may not be sitting next to your tail pipe but I am breathing the air that you are polluting, you know endangering my life. The line to punch you in the head is going to be a long one and I am going to be right up front.

- Bad drivers. Not just bad drivers, well yeah all bad drivers, but for this I am talking specifically about the guy who has to get in the lane that I am in RIGHT NOW! Even though there are no cars behind me, he is coming into my lane and has to get over in front of me come hell or high water.

- Courtesy flush guy. I am appreciative that you are trying to cover your noxious emissions, but when you flush seventy-five times in the amount of time that it takes me to pee it becomes annoying. I want to kick the stall door in and whip your ass.

- While we are on the bathroom stuff, I drum my feet, it is like a habit. It pisses me off that now I have to be conscious of doing it because if I do it while I am in the can and someone sees it, I could be brought up on charges.

- People who are offended by proxy. How can you be offended by something that you didn’t hear or see or that was not said or happened to you? How can you be offended twice removed from the situation? I know this may come off as a shock to the easily offended, but people lie and they might lie to you. So if you didn’t see it or hear it you can’t be offended by it. So eat me. You are free to feel offended, happy now?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails