Friday, September 14, 2007

Wrong place at the wrong time

Ever just think about something that makes you laugh out loud? This happens to me too, but usually in the wrong place at the wrong time. The other day I am sitting on the bowl, doing what you do when you sit on the bowl, and this obscure thought just pops into my head and I start laughing. And I can't stop. This wouldn't be a big deal but I was at work and I was not alone. There was some dude in the stall next to me. I just wonder what he was thinking. Here he is trying to do his business and some dude next to him thinks he is at the Improv. I can only imagine what he thought I was doing.

Kind of like being at a funeral and thinking about something funny that you and the deceased did once when you get the giggles. Nothing wrong with remembering, but don't start to laugh at a funeral.

Does this kind of thing happen to you too?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails