Saturday, September 29, 2007

I have to apologize in advance for this one

Today on the way back from lunch we got behind a car with a vanity plate. Let me start off by saying that I got nothing against vanity plates. I think some of them are kind of funny. But this one was a little different than anything I have seen before. We get behind this bright red Mazda RX-8 that not only had a personalized plate that read "BBW LVR" but he also had a plate ring that read "My wife is a hot big girl". WTF?

Is that supposed to be a compliment to his wife? "Honey, I love your fat ass!" And isn't hot big girl an oxymoron?

I got no problem with a little extra meat on the bone, but from what I understand BBWs are BIG girls, like real big. How is that "hot"?

And to each his own and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all of that stuff, but is that something you really want to promote? Isn't that a fetish? I don't see other people promoting their fetishes. Never seen a plate or plate ring that promoted S&M, bondage, ATM, people who like to wear diapers (what ever the hell they are called), or Trannys or anything like that.

And how does that work? Is it the bigger they are the more that he is turned on?

And the kicker was this guy, from what I could see, looked like a bean pole. So you know they had look like the number 10 when they stood by each other. But he was driving a little coupe car that you know damn well his wife couldn't get into.

I wonder how all of this goes down. Most guys would go to a club to meet girls, does he hang out at buffets?

You know that his buddies have got to give him hell about it too. You know he is just sitting there in his cube when one of his buddies come to his desk and say "Dude, you got to check out this heifer in the lobby! She's got to be at least 600 pounds! Right up your alley."

Don't get me wrong, I am not making fun of overweight people hell, I am one. Just don't get the fascination.

Girls, here is a question for you, are any of you out there turned on by fat guys? Is it turned on or settled for, that might be a better question.

I am ALMOST curious as to what his wife looks like. I want to see what this guy thinks is "hot".

I have a friend of mine who thinks that Sandra Bernhard is sexy. I think he is out of his freaking mind.

I guess everything is bigger in Texas, even hot women.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails