Friday, September 14, 2007

Good Guys

I have a friend from El Salvador whose family was rescued by the Red Cross and is very proud to be in the states. But growing up in El Salvador he is not accustom to some of the things we are. One nigh while some friends, Jose and myself were out clubbing in Washington we jokingly started talking about going to a strip bar. Jose, who is always up for a good time and loves the girls, tells us that he has never been to one. Well now we must go! So we head to mid-town to a place called "Good Guys". I had not been to this place before but knew it had a reputation of being very popular and that it was totally nude.

We get there, park, and head to the door, get carded and welcomed in. No cover charge, sweet. We get in the club and head to the bar to get a beer and scout the place for an open table. There was more silicone in there than the Home Depot, which is fine with me. I order a beer and lay down a $20 bill. Bartender brings me my beer, but it is in a can, oh well. Then I look down where I had laid the $20 bill and see a $5 bill and five $1 bills. I nonchalantly look around to see if some of my change might have fallen off the bar, nope. I ask the bartender how much was the beer and he tells me "ten bucks". Ten bucks for a Miller Lite in a can?! Fuck that! Then he tells me that there is a two drink minimum. I wish I had known that before hand. A fella could go broke at these prices.

Anyway, we find a table and make our way over to it. And as usual, girls make there way over to us for chit chat. I look over and Jose is beet red and smiling like a rat eating cheese.

After a while, this one dancer is on the main stage who is very top heavy and Jose is just smitten with her. My boy like boobs, I am so proud of him *tear*. I tell him to go tip her. He asks me "What do I do?" So I tell him to walk up to the stage with your money out, let her dance for you for a minute and she will let you know when to give her the money. He walks over to the stage with this huge grin and since he is the only one at the stage and everyone in the bar could see that he really liked her, she danced in front of him a little longer that she probably would have if there were other guys there. She is dancing and shaking and bouncing then she sits on the stage, puts her legs in the air like she is trying to pick up UHF channels. About this time Jose looks back at the table and he is giggling like a school boy. So she stands up, turns facing away from us, bends over at the waist and shakes her butt at Jose. Jose's head jerks back like he just heard some shocking news when he just holds up the dollar and says "here". She pulls out her garter belt, he sticks the dollar in, and walks back to the table. But now he isn't even smiling. We asked him if he liked it and he said "it's okay". Okay!? How was it just okay?! He says "she winked at me" and we say "and that bothers you?" He then tells us that she didn't wink with her eye. This is when I spit my beer out in an effort to keep it from coming out of my nose. Oh, that's why his head jerked back. Poor guy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails