Friday, September 14, 2007

Can’t get there from here

One night I get a call from my friend Jose where he franticly is saying "Sweezey, I can't get home, I can't get home!"

I ask him "What do you mean you can't get home? Are you stuck somewhere? Are you trapped? Are you lost?"

He just keeps telling me "I can't get home Sweezey, I can't get home!"

So I keep asking him "What do you mean you can't get home? Where are you?" I am starting to get worried because he sounds panicked.

Again he says "I can't get to my apartment."

So I ask him "Are you in your car?" He says "Yes". I ask him if he is driving and he says "Yes". I then say "So you are lost?" and he said "no, I am near my apartment building". So I tell him that I don't understand why he can't get home then. He then tells me that he is driving in his car and he can see his apartment building but he can't get to it.

Wait a minute, you called me at 3am to tell me that you can see you apartment building but you just can't drive to it? What the fuck is wrong with you?

So I tell him "here is an idea dumbass, park your car and walk to your building".

Note to self: Just don't let Jose drive.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails