Monday, January 26, 2009

This man is a whore



His name is Billy Mays and he is a serious man-ho. He will sell anything. And now he has reached a new low, discount medical insurance. As if the crap that he peddles on his infomercials wasn’t bad enough he is now slutting out the insurance industry.

Yep, watching the news tonight and I see this



And if you call in the next 20 minutes they will double your policy for free! With a 60 day money back guarantee. All you do is pay the shipping!

So if you got some crappy product and will sling some cash Billy’s way, he will market it for you. I just wonder how long it will be until he is selling “marital aids”, timeshares or miracle weight loss drug? I mean hell, he has his name attached to almost 60 products as it is now ranging from the Zoreez, a shamwow knock off, to Aquapel, the bastard cousin of Rain-X. I am sure there is a saladshooter in there somewhere too. Have you no shame Billy?!

Don’t get dead

7 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

I would have loved to see Billy Mays take on Alec Baldwin's character in "Glengarry Glen Ross."

Blake: We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize?
[Holds up prize]
Blake: Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired

Phats said...

OK I was kind of worried my picture was going to be posted under that title hahaha :)

The Middle Lifer said...

A man-ho, what we all should aspire to be!

Krissyface said...

the actual sham wow guy is way worse. He's a total meth head.

Sandy said...

I hadn't seen that commercial before. That's just weird.

But I have to say Kaboom! really is the most awesome cleaner ever.

Booya said...

Shife - That would be classic

Phats - That's a differnet "This man is a whore" blog that is coming up.

ML - I couldn't agree more. Sell that mangina!

Krissy - While I will give you that, I have only seen him push the Shamwow.

Sandy - As much as I hate to say it, I do like OxyClean.

Anonymous said...

buy valium buy valium online with overnight delivery - valium 5mg uk

Related Posts with Thumbnails