Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Things

• You think that Lou Gehrig’s parents would have seen that one coming.

• I saw “just heat and serve” on a frozen dinner the other day. Do you really have to tell someone to heat it up or are Salisbury steak popsicles that popular. What else would you do with it?

• Are paraplegic comedians sit-down comics?

• If someone comes up and ask you if they can ask you a question, didn’t they just ask it?

• There are microwave directions for pop-tarts, I shit you not.

• You would think that phonics would be spelled differently.

• Is Ft. Dix NJ anywhere near Ft. Nuts?


Don’t get dead

2 comments:

Krissyface said...

well, personally I like to suck on my salisbury steak. It's awfully cooling on a hot summer's day. But that's probably just me.

The Middle Lifer said...

Can you imagine a world without hypothetical situations?

Related Posts with Thumbnails