Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dear Sweezey 5/21/08

Dear Sweezey,

Why is your advice always to “whore it up a bit”?

Thanks,

Awesome in Austin



Dear Awesome,

I am just trying to make the world a better place.

Not satisfied with that answer? I am just trying to make everyone happy. I assume that you are talking about my previous Dear Sweezey blog. That woman wanted to date, I gave her a method to get dates.

Plus, it really is a win/win situation. You women have no idea how much power you have. You want to know how much power you have? I had not even thought about getting married and then bam! Walking down the isle. Kids? I never thought about having kids, bam! Got two. And it’s not just life changing events, I can be asleep in bed and hear “do you want ice cream? I think that I would like ice cream.” The next thing that I know my happy ass is dressed and on my way to the store. The force aint got shit on that!

So why do I advise that women whore it up? Because I know what guys want and if guys get what they want, women will get what they want and everyone is happy. So kick the whore up a bit and who knows, we might have world peace.

Thanks,

Sweezey

Don’t get dead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails