Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dear Sweezey

Dear Sweezey,

I am so disgusted with dating. Several years ago, I went out about once a week and then decided I just wasn't meeting the right kind of men. So, I took some time off. Then my friends, family, neighbors, clients all had someone they wanted to set me up with. I tired that. I have also gone the tradional route, no luck.

I am a very attractive woman who is not shallow, rude or obnoxious to others. I have a great career, own a home in an upscale area, financially secure, in shape and can not meet a decent man to save my life.

I am not looking to get married and I do not kiss on the first date or spread my legs. Maybe, that's the problem, I'm not easy. I am not a snob and I don't brag.

I had this guy that was interested, but I kind of thought he was a player. So, I ignored him and then he really started calling and texting. We went out a couple of times and each time, he said he had a great time. He is everything women say they want in a man, the total package. But, the minute I tell him I can't go to lunch with him because I have to go out of town on business, he gets off the phone and says, "call me when you get back," It was a friggen day trip, not a month long trip to Europe. So, when I get back I call and his mailbox is full and his phone is turned off. I send a text and tell him I'm home and NOTHING! No return text and no phone call.

Why for the love of God can a man not appreciate a good woman? I really am ready to give up. I'm just done.

And guys wonder why women don't really give a **** anymore. Most are married and just want something on the side. Very few are really single, many have girlfriends. No matter how pretty, smart, funny or kind you are, they are looking for the quick score. I'm everything a man would want and I'd rather set home than deal with the crap anymore.

Does anyone else feel this way? I know women are jerks too and I don't want to suggest it's only men. I'm sure a lot of them have given up too.

Please help,

Dating after 40

Dear Dating,

The answer to your situation is rather simple. You need to whore it up a bit. What are you a nun or something? Go to your closet take your sluttiest cougar clothes off of the hanger and put them on. Then put your morals on that hanger, they are getting in the way. Then you need to go to a bar and start throwing back yaggrerbombs like they are baby aspirins. When you are feeling good, kick the bitch up a notch. This will drive the guys crazy. After that, go find a guy that you like, grab him by his belt buckle and drag him to your car. You should be banging like a cotton gin by Friday. And that’s what dating is all about. You got your golden years to be friends with guys, you need to work that money maker while you can.

You want to know why that guy didn’t call you back after your day trip? No goodbye hummer before you left, that’s why. If you would have blown his mind before you left he would have met you at the airport when you got back. Guys appreciate good women, we don’t date them, but we appreciate them … from a far. Now if you change your mind and decide that are you are looking to get married, well best of luck to ya.

Sweezey

Don't get dead

2 comments:

Sandy said...

LOL why is your advice always to "whore it up a bit"?? HAHAHAHA I love it!

Anonymous said...

I will never whore it up. I will be myself to the day maggots feast on my dead body, even if that means sitting at home every Friday night having a date with a scoop of ice cream and whipped topping. And men-here is a note for you: I
don't want to ever catch you bitching "That fucking bitch took half. Why did I ever get married?". "All she wants is my dinero" crap. YOU are the one who wanted a bitch. There are plenty of great women out there. Stop going to that same pub every night. That might help. Losers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails