Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dear Sweezey – Child Support

Dear Sweezey,

ok so my husband and I have been married for almost 3 years...soon after our son was born we separated and recently got back together. no divorce.

anyways while apart my son was on medicaid (2 years), i got no child support...i never wanted it....Today a sheriff came to our house and said my husband is due in court.

they want him to pay for past medical support and possible child support, but I do not want child support! *we are back together)

so have you ever heard of this???

how do they decide what he has to pay????

can they make him pay past child support even if i say no???

- worried mom

Dear Worried Mom,

Maybe I am missing something but if you are back together and they do make him pay, wouldn’t the money just come back to you?

Sweezey

dearsweezey@gmail.com

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails