Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dear Sweezey - Fed Up

Dear Sweezey,

A little while ago I was complaining because I hated my job... Now I have a new one that I hate even more. How funny is life? Can one survive quitting a job without having one lined up? My husband and family are not very supportive of this. But I am tired of my hair falling out every day. I apply to no less than 10 jobs per day. I am trying to find a new one, I even applied at Border's at a significant pay decrease. When should a person say screw you, I don't have another job lined up, but I don't want to work here anymore either?

- Fed Up

Dear FU,

So let me get this straight, you had a job, hated it, quit, got another job, hate it even more and are looking to quit and your family is not supportive of your idea. Seems to me that the common thread is all of this is YOU. So it’s probably not the jobs, but it is you.

You sound like a lazy, whiney, egotistical looser. Why don’t you shut your cake hole and work hard for a change? I would be willing to bet that if you didn’t waste your time focusing on the bad parts of the job and tried to do a good job that you would be much happier. Or maybe you should go to school and get a skill and be damn good at what you do for a change.

NO ONE likes getting up every day and going to work but we do because we have responsibilities. There is not a person I know who wouldn’t rather wake up on their own and decide if they want to layout by the pool or go shopping or go fishing or whatever other than go to work. But we all know that is what we have to do.

Bitch, if you quit your job and end up on welfare or government assistance or whatever because you are lazy, I will hunt you down, drag your ass to Washington and let all of the tax payers line up to beat your ass.

- Sweezey

DearSweezey@gmail.com


Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails