Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How rad is my wife?

Yeah, I said rad and I am bring that word back. The other day I came home and she had dinner cooking, the house sparking clean, both of our children working on an activity and had edited tons of pictures. I am so lucky. And she puts up with me, which is nice.

We have a good time together and she is a lot funnier than she realizes. One night a while back, both of our lovely children where giving us fits. Nothing major just didn’t want to go to bed/sleep and we were doing everything in our power to be good parents. So we walk out of their bedrooms and are about to go downstairs when I stopped at the top of the stairs and was just looking down. My wife asked me what I was doing and I told her that I was thinking about throwing myself down the stairs hard enough to get an extended stay in a hospital room. A nice quiet hospital room.

My wife told me that she would go to the hospital and stand on my air hose if I did that.

She completes me!

Don’t get dead

1 comment:

Jake said...

your wife is hilarious man lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails