Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dear Sweezey – Venting

Dear Sweezey,

I've been so busy lately I haven't had any time to just sit down and relax... I'm burnt out. I'm so tired when I get home and yet I can't sleep because my mind keeps going. I exercise and that used to help but it doesn't help much anymore. While I'm running I'm running through all the stuff that I still need to do and all that I've done to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. Then finally when I finish I get a few seconds of peace and solace. Why can't life be more like that for awhile? I just don’t know what to do to take my mind off of stuff. Do you think I should take a vacation or something? I might have sometime in mid-October.

Burt Out

Dear BO,

The answer to your problems is an easy one. DRUGS! You need lots and lots of drugs. Not the kinds from the Doctors, but heavy duty, trip your ass off, street drugs. Take the bus to the ghetto and go score yourself some pills, powders and herbs and have yourself a little party. You won’t give a shit about anything you have to do after that. Ask all of those dudes on COPS.

Then once you are hooked you will keep going back and poof, no more worries about being responsible.

And if that doesn’t kill you when you get busted and end up in jail, worrying about when D-Bo wants his salad tossed will surely keep your mind off of all of the stuff that you need to do when you get back to work. I hope you don’t run out of jelly!

Dude, it’s just part of life called being an adult. Get used to it, it’s not going anywhere.

Sweezey

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails