Sunday, March 08, 2009

To set the record straight

Women, this is for you. And while I can appreciate and admire confidence in a woman, just because you squatted out a kid does NOT instantly make you a milf. I have seen blogs where women consider themselves to be hot and call themselves milfs. While some one dude will F you, don’t mean that most men would. Just means that you found someone more hard up for sex than you.

So while “technically” you could be considered a milf by one dude, don’t go out and sell yourself as one. You are making yourself look idiotic and ruining the good reputation of the true milf.

Same thing for you old chicks who think you are a cougar. If you don’t have a large number of average or above looking guys (societies standards on looks, not yours) hitting you on, you are not a milf or a cougar or whatever.

And to touch base on something that I wrote about a while back, low cut tops aren’t for everyone. If you got big boobs, that’s great. But if your boobs get caught in your belt, I don’t want to see them. I damn sure don’t want to see them if they have stretch marks on them. Just remember that some of us may have just eaten.

While we are on the low cut tops thing, if you do wear a low cut top you damn sure better not get pissed if you catch some dude looking at your boobs. If he was there with his dork out he would expect you to look. And you didn’t wear that shirt so that you wouldn’t get seen. We both know that you wore it on purpose, ease up and let them look.

Now if you do have a nice body and want to show it off that’s great. But if you had any sort of surgery to get said body (which I got no problem with at all!!) don’t give health/food advice to anyone. Pot meet kettle if you know where I am coming from.

Again, love confidence hate ignorance. Learn the difference.

Oh and if you are fat, work with what you got. I know that “fashion experts” say that black makes you look slimmer but it does not make you look slim. There is only so much that a color can do for you. If you are a big girl and you dress in all black all the time you don’t look slim, you look like night time.

Don’t get dead

4 comments:

none said...

I need your e-mail address to send you that info. If you still want it, leave me a message or something. I tried to send it to the dearsweezey address but it said it no longer exists. Let me know whats up?

cassdawn said...

hmm - my understanding of cougar is it was any older woman trying to score with young dudes; ranging from milf hottie to sloppy granny in bright blue eyeshadow and spandex clad wobbly cottage cheese.

Phats said...

This post is funny haha!

I consider myself a DILF and that's a talent because I have no kids!

You going to do the bracket challenge?

Booya said...

Heidi - that's weird I get e-mails there all the time. It is dearsweezey@gmail.com could you try it again?

Cassdawn - I may need to check the urban dictionary and get back to you.

Phats - of course it is, you expect something else? And yes, I am going to kick all of your asses in your bracket.

Related Posts with Thumbnails