Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting ready for the feast

Over the weekend I fired up the ole smoker and hooked up some pretty tasty ribs, if I do say so myself. And I am getting ready to smoke the birds for Thanksgiving, checking out different things people use when smoking turkeys. And if that wasn’t enough to get one in the mood for a feast, the episode of Iron Chef American was things that would have been around for the first Thanksgiving Day feast.

So that got me to thinking about some of the things that might have been over heard at the first Thanksgiving Day feast and here is a list of them!

- When can we take these stupid fucking hats off?
- I can’t wait for someone to invent football!
- Hey, don’t get your wigwam in a twist, I’m just saying…
- Holy shit, that’s a lot of injuns!
- Nice tomahawk work there Johnny RedClaw, where did you learn how to do that? What, scalping? Oh, let me go see what the children are doing…
- In many moons from now, some guy called a redneck will take the extract from these peanuts and heat it up and then drop one of these fine birds in it and people will rave over it.
- What the F is tryptophan?
- What are these carbs that you speak of?
- What’s in this pipe again?
- Dude! Enough with the damn drums, I got a head ache and Tylenol has not been invented yet!
- Say squaw, you want to suck on my piece pipe? I would damn sure give thanks!
- Hey, I got an idea! Let’s build these things called floats and go up to a place called New York and walk with them in a line! No? Well I bet it catches on in a couple of hundred years.
- Guy 1 – Do you think these are Navajos? Guy 2 – Nah, they are just regular hoes.


Just an idea, what do you think?

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails