Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zobmondo Question for 11/11/08

Would you rather

be kicked in the crotch first thing every morning

-OR-

drive a car where the horn blows randomly?


As much as I hate being in traffic, I think that I would have to go with the random blowing car horn. Actually, I know I would. And I would drive where everyone could see both of my hands and make them wonder what was blowing the horn. Hell yeah.

Sorry I haven't been as active as I would like lately, just been real busy. But I will see if I can make up for it. And if you like these questions, I have some pretty decent older ones. Just click on the Zobmodo label at the bottom of the post to bring them all up.

Don't get dead

3 comments:

Krissyface said...

I would like the horn blowing better. I might want to procreate again some day.

karla said...

I hate being tickled--but naturally I am sending mixed signals because I'm laughing my ass off while being tickled, but truly, I HATE it. Every time my husband does it, I pay him back by biding my time til we're sitting in traffic with him at the wheel, then I reach over and blow the horn, which makes him mental. He ducks while everyone around us stares at him like "What's your problem?"

Booya said...

krissyface - good point, I am going to have to put together situations that equally suck going forward.

karla - well yeah your laughing, you are being tickled, you can't help but to laugh. But I do like your style! One cold plate of revenge coming up! haha. Very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails