Monday, November 17, 2008

It is to laugh

Traffic fatalities have got to be about to go up. Why? Because of this new car rim. You see in this world of “look at me” minded people who are already preoccupied with their cell phones while driving, this mobile distraction called the “Pimpstar”, is going to really jack up the fatality rates.



I would guess that they are going to jack up auto theft totals as well.

I don’t dislike the rims, I just know that the legions of mindless goobs that freely roam the highways and who aren’t bright enough to realize that the world doesn’t revolve around them are not going to pay attention to the small things like, oh I don’t know, other cars on the road, red lights and things like that. I mean I see accidents where phones are to blame all the time around here.

And you thought those stupid-ass spinners where bad.

So ladies and gentlemen, buckle up and this time I mean it...

Don’t get dead!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails