Thursday, November 06, 2008

Zobmondo Question for 11/6/08

I know it has been gone for a while now, but it is back. At least for a little while.

In case you don’t know, Zobmondo is the “would you rather” game where you HAVE to pick one of the two choices. So here is the question for today. We will start off with a tame one.

Would you rather

wear the same pair of underwear every day for a year

-OR-

wear your shoes on the wrong feet for a year?

For me this is an easy one, but I would like to hear what some of you have to say first. So let me know.

Don’t get dead

3 comments:

Phats said...

I pick the underwear, it might get gross, but nobody really sees it and at least it's somewhat comfortable. Shoes on the wrong feet for 1 day would hurt

Andrea said...

This depends. Can I wash the underwear daily? If so then for sure the underwear. If not, then I choose the shoes. Or maybe just say that I choose the underwear and go commando instead. ha, I am putting too much thought into it.

Booya said...

phats - see I was thinking just the opposite, I was thinking that I would just get bigger shoes so there would be more room and less discomfort. I just got a thing about dirty underwear

andrea - you bring a great point up. If I can wash it at least everyday I might have to change my mind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails