Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Dog

The big bad dog.

Does anyone else want to bitch slap that half of a can of Aqua Net out of his hair? Or is it just me? I don’t know when this show comes on but when I do happen to see it I can not turn this train wreck of a program. It’s like the mystical powers of that pompadour that Elvis would be envious of with along with the mullet almighty combination hypnotize me.

Sometimes when I watch that show I wish that I was in Hawaii and that I had jumped bail or what ever it is that you have to do to get the Dog to hunt you. I know that I could get away from him. All I would have to do is to find some stairs. There is no way that he could do stairs in those platform heel boots and I would get away.

But if I ever did get cornered by him and his merry band of trailer park trash, I would like show him the business end of one of those turkey guns that Uncle Fester always had on “The Adams Family”.

There is just something about that show that sucks me in. And I really have nothing against the guy personally, well maybe pushing tacky to the extreme. But I just want to pecker slap that whole crew, and I don’t know why.

So help me, those of you who have seen the Hindenburg of reality TV tell me, what is it about this show that keeps me from being able to change the channel?

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails