Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I’m about to get sick

How do I know? Because I am weird. Well as if that wasn’t enough, I know myself and I know that when I can’t get comfortable in bed that sick is on its way. I finally got comfortable this morning, just about an hour before the alarm was set to go off.

Does anyone else have this happen to them? When you can feel sick coming on.

Here is the position that I had to contort myself into so that I could get 5 minutes of sleep.

For starters I had to lay on my right side and only the right side for some reason.

Then my left arm had to be behind my back with my hand right at my waist, but with my hand in one position only. That position is pinky touching my back and my hand going straight out from there in other words like if you made a fist and put in on your hip and then slid it to your spin

Then my right arm had to be out in front of me but under my pillow, in such a way that my pillow was between my head and my right shoulder. So I kind of look like a teapot with a broken handle.

That is just from the waist up!

Speaking of my waist, I didn’t want anything to touch my waist so I had to make some wardrobe adjustments.

Then the best way to describe my lower half was to think of the crosswalk silhouette with a slight bend at the knee, with the left leg in front.

If that wasn’t enough, the covers had to be pulled up to the top of my left leg but not covering me, just lining the top of my left leg.

So I am just waiting for the barf bus to pull into the throat terminal so that I can get some normal sleep.

Don’t get dead

2 comments:

Phats said...

I can feel when I am getting sick, mostly because I start to get the slightest sore throat, and once that happens I know it's coming. Sure that's a symptom but still haha.

Booya said...

I guess it was something that I ate because I am feeling better, but tired as a mo-fo. Who knows.

Related Posts with Thumbnails