Thursday, October 09, 2008

Pay back, part 2

Everyone probably heard my rap about don’t digging liars from my previous post. So I won’t go back over that.

But I had another situation a few years ago where someone was stealing my lunch if I brought a frozen dinner for lunch. I typically eat lunch late in the day.

The first time it happened I thought that maybe I forgot to bring it with me but when I got home and the dinner was not in my freezer I knew something was up.

This happened several times until I had decided that it was enough and that I was going to do something about it.

What did I do? I am glad that you asked. I took a frozen dinner, one of the cheap Mexican food ones, and let it thaw out. Then I took and beat up a few eggs in a bowl and set that bowl on the rail of my apartment balcony for several hours in direct sunlight.

Then came the tricky part, I went to a drug store to by a syringe, you can’t just go buy one. So I had to stretch the truth a bit to get one, but I got one and that’s all I needed. So me and my needle go back to my apartment and I take a syringe full of egg and injected it into the thawed dinner. Then I re-froze it and carried it to work the next day, placed it in the freezer and left it there. Around 2:30 I went to check on it and it was gone. I couldn’t believe it!

So the next day I brought another frozen dinner and put it in the freezer. When I left work that day the frozen dinner was still in there. I couldn’t believe it, it worked!

The next day I found out that someone had gotten really sick, possibly from food poisoning, and that we should be careful and check our lunches to see if anyone had been tampering with them. Yeah, that’s what it was someone tampered with someone else’s lunch, yeah that’s it.

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails