Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Sweezey - Is courtship dead?

Dear Sweezey,

How many dates before a woman is expected to put out? Is no one out there excited about the anticipation of sleeping with someone new? It seems like everyone expects sex on the first date. I don't get it.

- Everywhere

Dear Everywhere,

I can answer your question in one word, CLEAR!! That’s right, get out the defibrillator.

Lady where have you been since the early 90’s? There is an old southern saying that is used in dominos but it applies here as well, think long: think wrong. So if you think anyone is waiting with anticipation, you are sadly mistaken. Plus, would you really want to go through a lengthy relationship, fall head over heals in love with your soul mate only to find out years down the road that the only way he can get off is if you shove a two litter soda bottle up his ass while he hangs from the ceiling fan? Is that really what you want to anticipate? I will answer it for you, hell no it’s not.

Think about it like this, it’s like test driving a car, you want to take it for a spin before you lay your money down. Think of all of the time, money, effort and emotions that you will save yourself by getting down to business right away.

I mean look at the statistics, 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Why do you think that is? Could be a lot of dudes out there hanging from ceiling fans if you know what I mean.

Now as for me, I was a good boy and I didn’t do anything until after I was married… yeah. Matter of fact, still a virgin.

- Sweezey

E-mail me for advice at DearSweezey@gmail.com


Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails