Friday, September 26, 2008

My friends

I am not a “MetroSexual” but I do try to look halfway decent while at work. Part of looking decent is using “products” in my hair. One particular product that I use is called “Manipulator” and it is a bluish color. Typically you work this product into your hair in such a fashion that the color of the product is not a factor. Well the other day I put said product in my hair as I was getting ready for work that morning.

It wasn’t until later that day, well after lunch I might add, that I discovered a glob of it in my hair on the back of my head. So now I have been at work, in a couple of meetings, gone to lunch and back with what looks like smurf DNA in my hair. And yet not one of my friends said a peep.

Yeah, I got great friends.

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails