Thursday, September 25, 2008

Clay Aiken takes it in the butt, and I don’t feel so good myself

Actually I feel fine I just thought that the line was funny.

I get an e-mail from one of my buddies that reads, “Here is what one fan posted on his web site after he came out of the closet (which if you ask me was a very shallow closet)

"This is really shocking news as I had no idea he was gay," read a comment posted by "Sheridansq." "And now I have to deal with this. I am not sure what to say to people who know I was a fan. ... I didn't go to work today and am not answering the telephone."”

Clay Aiken is gay, big damn deal. I mean who didn’t know he was gay? This is persons comment is a joke right? Steve Wonder could see that Clay Aiken was a pickle puffer. And if this moron who posted this didn’t know how to deal with it, they should just go to the gun store and do society a favor. If you don’t know how to deal with someone being gay, how do you deal with real world issues? What amazes me the most is that this mental midget has a job.

He didn’t come out of a closet he came out of a lingerie chest and he was singing “It’s Raining Men”. Speaking of singing, one of the radio stations in this area pointed out a couple things. One, his album was titled “Measure Of A Man” so he is probably a size queen and the lyrics to his song “Invisible” have the creepy lines “If I was invisible. Then I could just watch you in your room. If I was invincible. I'd make you mine tonight.” Does that sound like prison rape to anyone else?

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails