Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Divorce haiku

The other day I was doing some surfing while I had a few moments of free time and I came across this post from a woman who had written several haikus about her divorce and her soon to be ex-husband. Someone needs a spoon full of sugar to get her medicine down.

I can understand being upset about the wrongs that have been bestowed upon her. But damn she all but called him a little wanker who couldn’t get off an inmate in a womens prison with a fistful of pardons.

You can almost hear the maitre d’ now, “Bitter, table of one. Bitter, table of one”

But I have to admit, she had talent for writing. Her haikus where very well structured and got her point across without question. I think she has a PhD in bitch.

Yikes!

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails