Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Sweezey – What should I do?

Dear Sweezey,

I just now ran across an ad in M4W that had a photo of the husband of a couple that I have socialized with occasionally, one of my friends is good friends with his wife.

What should I do? Tell? Keep quiet?

Reply and ask him for a date? LOL I'm only joking. I don't date married men. He is cute, though.

Seriously, what should I do??

- Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

The answer to this is how much grief do you want in your life? If you want to keep a good relationship with everyone and keep mental anguish to a minimum, you should just forget you ever saw the ad. If you love to stir the pot and want to be a busy-body, you should tell the wife and show her the ad.

But why do you want to know? Unless you want to date him, which you have stated that you don’t, just butt out of it. But you did say that you thought he was cute, so I think that you are going to make every attempt to screw up his marriage so that you can move in. For all you know, they might have an open relationship and the wife completely accepts of this. Maybe he has a twin, who knows. Quit being a nosey bitch. That’s the reason that no one likes you. Plus, how sad are you that you are out looking for men in personal ads. I bet you live under a bridge don’t you, troll woman.

Good god, no wonder you are so unhappy with your life. Why don’t you spend a little more time worrying about you and a hell of a lot less time worrying about everyone else? Want to know why you are looking for men in personal ads? It’s because you want everyone else to do everything for you. You want to sit on your ass sucking down foot long chili cheese dogs and bitch about how there are no good men left.

Why don’t you go out buy some decent clothes, get a haircut, try some spray-on tanner, put on some make-up, shave some things, go to the bar and crank up the flirt machine. Yeah, actually get off your ass and do something. Trust me, you will be much happier in life.

Dear god woman, have some decorum!

- Sweezey

Don’t get dead

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails